Get the Tank your ride needs before this deal disappears for good. Discounted price expires 8/19/2020 at 11:59pm PST. Price may not be applied to previously placed orders. Limited to stock on hand.
Nothing beats a Drake Tank.
- Fuel Injection or Carburetor Ready
- Fuel Injection port hole added to easily accept Drake’s own pickup unit or other common aftermarket units.
- Running an external pump? Simply block off the fuel injection port with included plate and gasket, and run your line from the 1/4 NPT outlet (stock location).
- Added Capacity
- Enlarged from 16 to 18 gallons, Drake’s Tank allows you to skip frequent station stops and keep on cruisn’.
- No need to fabricate longer straps – we include them with the Tank.
- Multiple Sending Unit Options
- VDO, Classic Instruments, Stewart Warner, Drake’s exclusive multi-pattern fuel sender flange makes connections easy. Run the gauges you want without engineering your own sender port.
- Made for the Job
- High strength steel and die-stamped ridges keep the Tank strong and sturdy while continuous seam welds hold the gas where it should be – inside.
- Specially formulated surface treatment inhibits the start and spread of corrosion.
- Single-Tube steel filler neck welded to main body (unlike the competition’s tube-hose-tube Frankenstein concoction) eliminates chance of leakage and hose degradation.
- Pressure tested twice before shipment.
- Internally welded reservoir tray ensures fuel availability when you need it. No more fuel starvation when accelerating or cornering.
- Versatile 1/4 NPT fuel line outlet for greater connection adaptability (over stock style compression fit outlet) to your line of choice.
- Includes extra long steel mount straps, sending unit gasket, fuel injection port block-off and gasket, fuel line plug, drain plug, mounting hardware with special square reinforcement washers.