If you drive a ’37, you drive an eye-catcher. That stunning horizontal-bar grille is hard to miss, and Drake’s reproduction is sure to please. Reproduced from original samples, the Drake design and engineering team created a grille with the same sleek horizontal bars and fine contours as Ford’s own, making it the must-have centerpiece for any streamlined ’37.
- An arresting horizontal bar grille that stops passerbys in their tracks. Warning - may induce jealousy.
- Precision stamped steel with black primer. Ready to paint your body color or to be dressed up in something unique (hint – jet black looks killer).
- Beautifully defined curves that accompany the sweeping lines and trim of the ’37 front fenders and hood.
- Top and side grille trim holes omitted for those who opt to run trimless.
- Center trim holes and crank hole as original.
Want some striking chrome shine? Take a look at 78-8200