Bob Drake’s new 2013 Catalog #28 is now available
for purchase and to view online.
After touring Detroit last fall I was inspired to do something honoring the dedication and hard work of the Ford factory workers of the past. Without them we would not have the beautiful cars that are the focus of the hobby we enjoy today.
The Artwork we chose for our cover was done by my good friend Don Tippit. It reminds me of the depression-era murals that were painted in public buildings across the country in the 1930’s. The colorful dramatic style of those paintings reflects the enduring strength of work and family that held our country together during those trying times.
- 720 pages of Early Ford Reproduction and Hot Rod Parts.
- Over 5,000 unique parts for Ford Cars & Pickups 1932-’48.
- Lots of Tips, Technical Info and Ford Project Stories from our experts.
- Many parts licensed by Ford Motor Company.
- Beautiful Cover Art with Full Color Photos & Art inside.
- Historic Ford Photos (from the Benson Ford Research Center) used throughout.
This new catalog has quite a sampling of new parts, plus thousands of the high-quality parts you’ve come to expect from Bob Drake Reproductions. We’re proud to provide you with yet another beautiful catalog of quality products. There’s not another Early Ford & Hot Rod Parts catalog quite like it.
The catalog is FREE when requested along with any product order.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CATALOG ONLINE