For our new Catalog
#29 we chose to honor the 75th Anniversary of both the 1939 Ford and the two
World’s Fairs that took place in New York and San Francisco that Year. 1939 was
a transition year sandwiched between the great depression and the Second World
War. It was a year of great innovation, when a belief in technological
possibilities inspired the country to strive for a new and prosperous future.
Our cover design was inspired by ’39 World’s Fair posters and features a
beautiful portrait of a 1939 Deluxe Convertible Sedan painted by our late
friend Roy Jones.
- 720 pages of Early Ford Reproduction and Hot Rod Parts.
- Over 5,000 unique parts for 1932-48 Ford Cars & 1932-47 Pickups.
- Lots of Tips, Technical Info from our experts.
- Many parts licensed by Ford Motor Company.
- Beautiful Cover Art with Full Color Photos & Art inside.
- 1939 Anniversary Tribute.
- More than just a catalog.
Our new catalog has more than 100 new parts, plus thousands of the high-quality parts you’ve come to expect from Bob Drake Reproductions. We’re proud to provide you with yet another beautiful catalog of quality products. There’s not another Early Ford & Hot Rod Parts catalog quite like it.
The catalog is FREE when requested along with any product order.
Purchased catalogs will include a coupon for $10.00 off
your next order of $50.00 or more.